NDIS Home Visits
Mornington Peninsula / Bayside with self-managed or plan managed funding.
To ensure quality care all our physiotherapists are members and registered with the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) and Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
Heal your body in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- 1:1 care & attention
- Stress free
- Individualised care
- SMARTER GOAL setting
Goals may include improving your physical capacity.
- increased independence,
- improved social and economic participation,
- improved community participation.
Services we offer
- Transfers and Mobility Assessments
- Balance Training and Falls Prevention
- Strength Training
- Tailored exercise programs
- Gait Training and gait aid prescriptions
- Management of Neuromusculoskeletal issues
- Overactive Bladder treatment
- Stretching and Strapping
- Pain management
- Advanced Dry Needling (Pain Free)
- Self-Management advice
- Training programs for carers
- Improve confidence
- Improve wellbeing
- Comprehensive reports