Jörgen Forsberg, has completed a BSc (HONS) in physiotherapy as well as a (Masters) post graduate University education in Pain Management in the U.K.
He has worked in England and Australia. He established the successful Pain Management Program “Pain Wise” at St John of God Hospital Frankston Rehabilitation.
Jörgen also lectures in Advanced Dry Needling to medical professionals from Australia as well as abroad. To date, Jörgen has trained over 4500 practitioners. He now provides a physiotherapy service to the highest quality for both acute and chronic pain at his local Mount Martha clinic.
He also provides a mobile NDIS rehabilitation service on the Mornington Peninsula for Neuromusculoskeletal problems.
Both acute and chronic pain can both lead to fear of moving. Timely management, correct diagnosis, with tailored treatment can alleviate fears, speed up healing and facilitate your return to better health and wellness.
Contact us for an assessment.
We offer both clinic or home visit treatments.
Jörgen has been:
- Manual handling trainer for St John of God Frankston Rehabilitation Hospital for 16 years
- Speaker at Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) National conference Sydney
- Speaker at Australasian Dry Needling symposium Melbourne
- Invited to lecture at APA Victorian Head office evenings
- Invited to speak at Peninsula APA Physio group, evening lecture series
- Invited to run workshops at APA National conference